Join NBT in Building a Pipeline of Skilled Workers for Manufacturing
Throughout the year, NBT hosts events to raise funds and awareness to encourage the next generation to pursue manufacturing careers through scholarships and summer manufacturing camp programs.
Why should you donate, sponsor, and participate in NBT events? In addition to supporting future manufacturers, you gain:
Recognition in the industry as a champion of manufacturing
Visibility as a leader in the communities you operate in and serve
Exposure to local businesses, technical schools, and prospective employees
Networking opportunities with like-minded partners and customers
Tax advantage to claim some or all your donations as charitable contributions*
*Nuts, Bolts & Thingamajigs® is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation. Donations are tax-deductible up to the extent allowed by law.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 815-399-8700.
Other Ways to Contribute
When you donate to an annual appeal or endowed fund, you can direct your gift to a named scholarship or to support a camp program in your area.
Make NBT your Charity-of-Choice
Partner with NBT in solving the manufacturing skills crisis by designating NBT as the recipient of your charitable giving activities. Here are a few simple ways your gift can make a big impact:
Matching Gifts (Coming Soon)
Host Your Own NBT Fundraiser
Turn your favorite hobby and passion for manufacturing into a fundraising event to support NBT programs. Here’s your chance to raise funds for a good cause by doing something you love to do! Reasons why you should host a fundraising event in your area:
- Make a difference to manufacturing and help solve the skilled labor shortage. Funds donated to NBT are used to support the summer manufacturing camp and scholarship programs.
- Give back to your community. Get local businesses involved by sponsoring your efforts and promote their participation.
- Hold your event at or around the company’s property to showcase your facility and grounds to local manufacturing leaders.
- Expose students to the manufacturing jobs and career opportunities at your company and in their area.
- Bragging rights — let’s face it, who doesn’t love to succeed and have your friends join in the fun?
See What NBT Can Do For You
NBT can help you make your event a success! We provide:
- A fundraising event toolkit
- Marketing support
- Signs and promotional materials
- Event coordination assistance
- Event logo creation and usage
- Promotion to FMA membership, subscribers, and donors
- Branding your exclusive event and listing on NBT’s event calendar
Examples of Fundraisers
Connect your online visitors to NBT
Demonstrate your support by adding an NBT logo to your website.